Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Picture this...

Why do we always think we look so much better than we do...
Oh, well. at least I do look happy with my sticks and my wares spread before me.
This pic was taken last week-end at the craft fair.
Some artisans have an eye for display. I do not. Working on the theory that practice makes perfect my skills should greatly improve in this area next year.
Advice from a chat group I read: play with your display at home. Once you are happy with it take a picture. Bring the picture with you to the event. Setting up your display should be a breeze.
I didn't have enough time to play before this last craft fair. Hopefully I will be able to schedule in time before December 9th.
What am I knitting? Well, I have recently found wonderful natural yarns in my stash: camel, angora, lama, alpaca. You can avoid the muse when you are treated to such delights. I have this great idea for a shawl and can't wait to share it with you so I am working over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home