Monday, November 06, 2006

Racing to the finish

Only 5 more days to the craft show.
My friend stopped by yesterday for a visit and to pick up my stuff for the craft show. After a few minutes she offered to come back next Friday to pick it up. I was thankful for her pity. : )
I really am up to my elbows in wool. I am almost finished the last Islandia. I started a Santa hat and am thinking that two Santa hats may be sufficient. I am still hopeful that I can get one series of kits finished. Wish me luck. I'll need it.
Amidst it all I am in the middle of finishing off a new book. Maynely True is a knitting-free zone book. No yarn or needles were harmed in the making of the book.
I can hear you asking, "So Leanne if the book is not about knitting what is it about?"
I could write for hours on what it is about. Where the inspiration for the book came from. What I was hoping to accomplish by writing it.
...but....but please re-read the first couple of paragraphs.
So I will simply direct you to http://oknitting3.blogspot.com
Thank you for understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home