Sunday, November 12, 2006

Busy weekend

The craft fair was successful. It was a beautiful location. I was surrounded by friends. What better way to spend the day.
I arrived at 11:30 am and the craft fair shared at 10:00 am. Much thanks to friends who babysat my stuff. They even sold somethings. Nice.
Now as you can see I am busy planning, designing, knitting, and writing for December.
This craft show is run through the farmer's market. Mayne Island's farmer's market runs from the Victoria Day in May to Thanksgiving in October. Come rain or shine the participants sell their wares outside. December is our last hurray. This time we sell our wares inside the Agricultural society hall.
This year our art council had a table at the market. Thus allowing me to work at my island jobs while having others sell my wares. December kicks off my ability to participate fully in the market. Next spring through to fall I will be standing outside with my fellow vendors.
This December 9th please come visit me at the Agricultural society hall. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home