Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm okay

Just a short post to assure you that I am okay. There was a serious storm last night. The electricity was cut. There was some doubt as to if we would actually have ferry service today. ...but all is now well. Except for my wrists however. They have gone on strike. I wanted to have that kit ready. And I was even hoping to have a pair of socks done. All for tomorrow's craft show. You know what they say about the best laid plans. I have now realized that I am only human. I have a bunch of baby sweaters, a harvest of hats, and three Islandias. That combined with Novelty Yarn (and some jewelry) I am hoping will be sufficient.
Fingers crossed.

I just received an email from
http://www.westcoastknitters.org/
It says, "your "Learning to knit" post is set to publish on Saturday."
So please log on and check it out. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home