Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy September

September will no doubt zoom past fast.
This week-end is the first of two art shows I will be participating in.
The second show is, of course, my book launch. I am planning something special for that. Last night I meet with my friends who will be helping me with my surprise. We had a ball.
This week-end's show is more prime and proper. The show kicks off on Friday with Opening night from 7 - 10 pm at Mayne Island's Agricultural Hall.
Last night I finished a sweater for which I hope to find a home. Wish me luck with that. I will keep you posted as to my success.
Today I will be zooming down to the printers to finish some work on the CD cover. Things are going along very nicely with Novelty Yarn. I will take a picture of the cover so you will be able recognize it in stores. Of course, there will be tons more information on it posted here on my blog as well as on my web site.
So you see I'm busy, happy and healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home