Friday, December 16, 2005

Before and After

Before I started this blog, I would attack my hubby saying, "Listen to what I just wrote...isn't it amazing?...isn't wonderful?" He sat there with a pained expression on his face. He had tried to say "No!" but his protests had fallen on deaf ears. He had tried to escape but I cornered him - easy prey.

After I started this blog, I receive wonderful comments like this: "I thought I'd write to say how much fun I had reading your blog." - K. Eubanks When I shared this email with hubby you should have seen the joy which filled his face. Freedom, sweet, freedom. So I thank you...my hubby thanks you...please keep reading.
I have gone to great lengths to attempt to improve my writing. I have even started a writing group on the island. Thankfully, all members had far more talent than I and so I have improved. However, currently we are taking a break. They left me saying, "keep writing." Hopefully we will re-assemble in the new year. So, you see, I need you. You are my reason to keep writing.

Blogs: a great excuse to delay cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home