Saturday, December 03, 2005

My "knitterly" adventure

Each Friday hubby heads off island. Yesterday I decided to go with him. We had a few supplies to retrieve which I knew he didn't want to do by himself so I thought why not. The beauty of being a knitwear designer is that you can take your work anywhere. What could be better? Knitting while I read "Da Vinci's Code".
Our ocean cruise took an hour. We then arrived on Vancouver Island.
We have a two hour stop at Panorama Recreation Centre. I could have brought my bathing suit or joggers I suppose ...but then I saw this.

I ventured forth into the masses and was reward by this beautiful work.




What did hubby do? Well that's him in the white and red stripped hockey socks. ...waiting to score. ...beware goalie. : )
The teams are made up of island guys (Mayne and Pender Island). Hockey for the love of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home