Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm sick

I woke up today with a very sore throat. So I decided to stay in bed. I hate sleeping in late. Seldom do I engage in this activity. It is just so very boring and I get nothing done. It is such a beautiful sunny day (although the snow still covers the ground), I would love to be outside. However, when I left my bed, I realized that I may have a sore throat but my really problem is that I have an ear infection. And I have no one to blame but me. Last week was so busy that I left the house with wet hair. Wet hair = ear infection. Is this just an old fish wife's story? Or is it true? Tell me, tell me do.

All of this just to say, "I'm sorry for not reporting about the Rest - Q fund raiser."

That post is coming.
All the best,
Leanne

1 Comments:

Blogger roosen8 said...

Hi, just ended up here, don't ask me how, I think I might have gone through tons of links but got so happy reading your mohair vs acrylic story and how the sweater becomes a vest, a star for that and the fact that you knit at all. I would like to ask you where I could pick up some knitting skills without buying to many over-prized books, is there any way of learning it simply by doing and a pattern? I would like to learn how to cable-knit..so great for all tips you could comment on..bye the way:

I would like to swap links, I'm a Fashion Designer with a site:
http://www.hotcakefashion.com/

To view my latest collection and paste my link click here: alice fashion news & fashion blog

All the best and keep up the good job!
Alice

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home