Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Happy ending

My concerns about the weather yesterday were all for not. The wind blew without creating chaos. No problems with the electricity, phone or Internet. Hubby said that it was a little hard to read on the ferry due to the turbulence but other than that the weather caused no problems.

This morning it is pouring rain. The birds are singing happily. They welcome the rain. The radio has just informed me that the afternoon will be clear.

I have just finished another sweater. I found some mohair in my stash. However, knitting the mohair by its self was causing me problems. The fine hairs made tearing back very hard.

Once the weather clears I am planning to take a series of pictures of my new cardigan. I will show you how I solved the above problem as well as how I assemble a cardigan. I will post these pictures as soon as I can. Please stay logged on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home