Tuesday, September 30, 2008

your favourite of my fiction (poetry)

Each month I post a piece of writing on this blog. The piece I post is choosen by you.
How does this work? you ask.
Well, what you do is this
1) You log on to my Author's Den web site: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.asp?authorid=73154
2) You click on the piece you would like to read
The site automatically calculates the number of hits each piece receives. The piece which receives the most hits is the piece that is featured.
This month you choose: Avalon



Avalon

A golden ray kisses
The cheek of an angel

An angel whispers to a morning dove
“Awake my child and sing.”

A morning dove’s song
Awakens a fare maiden.

A fare maiden employees
Her skein and needles to knit
A day begins on Avalon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home