Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What you can do...

Okay, so enough of this silence. Its nearly driving me crazy. Sure I can (and am) writing. I'm working on my soon to be self-published mystery novella. ...but that's not the same as writing to you. I enjoy writing to you.
So why haven't I been?
Well, because my mighty computer has informed me that it is on its last legs. When the little green light does fade to nothing I will no longer be able to post this blog. I don't know when this will happen. It could be next month, next week, tomorrow or even later today. Your positive thoughts for its continued extended longevity is appreciated.
Please let me assure you that even though my computer is sick this doesn't mean that I or Olavia's hand knitting patterns share it its ailments. We are healthy and happy. You may place orders either by mail or by email. I do have access to another computer. Hubby is generous and supportive. So reaching me shouldn't be a problem.
Please be braced for the inevitable. And if my correspondence does pause you will know why.
All the best
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home