Monday, July 09, 2007

I'll take the good with the bad

The good: Finally a picture of our wonderful tent. If you go to the Farmer's Market (each Saturday) look for the beautiful blue table cloth. That's Celia's table cloth protected by my quick - quick down canopy. In the booth you will find the work of artisans, artists, and authors. There are two of us sometimes three. Come on over and say, "Hi".
The bad: We are in the process of transiting into a new Internet provider - Island wide. So far it has not been a smooth transition. I had to wait until the afternoon to find my world link. That combined with the heat, combined with missing the Winnipeg Folk Festival makes for a very unhappy Leanne.
Focus...focus...breath...breath...ah the Farmer's Market...ah only two more baby sweaters.
Keep cool my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home