Thursday, July 05, 2007

Saved from the trash

Well things with the cardigan went better than I had hoped. Turns out the problem wasn't really with the end of the trim at all but rather with an area of the trim by the pockets. You see I had been attaching the trim encountered a problem then attempted to correct it. The correction required scissors and I snipped the wrong place. Snip...a hole...hopes dashed. I went to work with a darning needle and left a noticeable mess. All of this came flooding back to me like nausea.
As I was finishing the trim a solution occured to me.
It is amazing the wonders well placed I-cord can create.
I finished the cardigan just in time. This Friday...tomorrow...there is fun to be had the Ag hall (Agricultural Society Hall). The play is called: Mature Subjects Matter: a comedy starring Arvid Chalmers. Arvid is known for his racy sense of humour. I can't wait. Doors open at 7:30 pm. The play starts at 8:00pm. Tickets are $15. You know what I'll be wearing. See you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home