Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Learning something new

Okay, if you have been reading this blog for a while you'll know how hesistate I am to learn something new. Yup, hesistate that's the word.

You may also know that I'm not a "computer geek". No, I far prefer sticks and string.

Yet as a knitwear designer in this modern age you know sooner or later that you'll have to get warm and cozy with the evil computer.

I've come along way from the days when I was afraid that the computer would blow up if I turned it on. Much thanks to both my Hubby and my web designer.

Next, latest step: I have just finished a tutorial for a program that will allow me to update www.oknitting.com. Me by myself, alone. Oh the power.

Was I hesistate to learn? Yup. But my web designer thought that I could learn. So I gave it a try.

Will I be able to implement what I have learnt? Keep logging on and watch for the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home