Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Audiobook update

I have been keeping you in the dark now I would like to shed some light on the situation.
1)The fire on Galiano Island, one of Mayne Island's sister islands, is not out but is contained. The splash of rain we finally received last night should help.
2)I have been shying away from mentioning my audiobook. ...but I can't contain my excitement any longer. Good things are happening.
The manuscript came back from the editor.
Now the pictures and text are at the printer's. Would you like to see the cover shot? Here it is...
Isn't it beautiful?
The synopsis that will appear on the back is:
In this diverse anthology, writer and knitwear designer Leanne Dyck celebrates knitting, in prose and poetry, as she spins the yarn of her journey to become a knitwear designer.
I am planning a book launch for the middle of September. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. I can hardly believe this dream is coming true. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home