Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Marketing hand knits

First let me start with an apology. I promised you pictures of my ArtCraft wares. I am afraid the last couple of days before the deadline where a complete blur. ...and so, sadly, the pictures just never where taken. I hope to do better next year.
My wares where exported from Mayne Island to Saltspring Island by Marlyn and Dave of Quasimodo Pottery. Please visit their web site at: http://www.mayneisland.com/pottery/
Mayne Island artists/artisans have come to rely on Marlyn and Dave. All they ask is that we deliver our inventory to their house. That's it nothing more. So please visit their site. They deserve as much traffic as I can send them.
Marlyn and Dave deliver to www.artcraftgallery.ca
Even though this site is dated (2004) very little has changed. The gallery is run entirely by volunteers: all members of Gulf Islands Community Arts Council. This is, I think, my third year. I am hoping for yet another good year. Wish me luck.

Tomorrow: KNITTING NOTES ...or what arrived in the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home