Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I don't mean to complain but come on...

I promise you this blog will not be used as a soapbox to complain about every little thing. However, I just have to get this off my chest or I will explode. Doesn't this bike look fun. It was fun too. I drove it with pride knowing that it was generating zero-emissions. Sadly, the love affair was doomed. I had it for a brief period from December 31st to March 17th. Then I had to send it off island to Green World Electric Bikes on 725 Yates Street Victoria, BC to be repaired. I was given assurance that my bike would be returned shortly. No longer than a week. Granted they had yet to actually look at it. ...but come on it is now May 9th. Frustration is increased when I step outside into the perfect bike riding weather. Just last week I had a nice talk with the owner. She has always been polite. She promised me that all would be resolved last week. Well the week came and went and no bike. This morning I phoned again and there was not a soul there. How much longer? Your guess is as good as mine. Shall I pitch my tent on their doorstep? All I want is my bike back in good working order. Is this too much to ask?
Late breaking news: Just got off the phone with Green World and my bike maybe ready for pick up this Friday. All cheer. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed. Thank you all for your positive thoughts. I will keep you posted regarding this saga. "Will Leanne get her bike on Friday?" Stay glued to your computer and be one of the first to know. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home