Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Too soon a widow

Have you heard the expression: "Hockey widow"? It describes someone who must live on once their partner has been devoured by the game on ice. Such a fate has befallen me.

The guys came early this morning.

I don't know anyone who can pack faster than my hubby. Forced to do so, I would pack six pairs of socks, a book, my knitting, and then my brain would shut down.

I remember leaving the island with one knitting needle ...one...the ferry ride over was murder. Once there I was able to sniff out the closest yarn shop. Hubby knows that knitting keeps me sane so it was not hard to persuade him to venture forth into the yarn. A yarn shop is a rich paradise. After I filled my senses and opened my wallet, I left satisfied.

What will I do while hubby does this...

(hubby is in the white socks

with one red stripe .)

A bit of this...

followed by some of this...
and this...
and of course this...

I will have fun. I hope you do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home