Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My CBC sweater

I have been a fan of CBC radio one (www.cbc.ca/radio) since I first moved away from home. I joined a youth group. The group traveled to three provinces, spending three months at each. The first rotation was difficult I was homesick for far away rural Manitoba. I remember tuning a radio to CBC and suddenly feeling warm. I shut my eyes and there I was safe and secure in my parent's kitchen. From that time to this my dependency on CBC radio one has grown. I usually spend my days with my old friend. This is way December 8th is so important to me. You see they are having a book launch and I am invited. So to celebrate this important day I have decided to design a sweater. The days are ticking away and I hope it will be ready in time. So far I have the back and front done and am currently working on the sleeves. So far so good. ...but in knitting as in life nothing is a certainty.

Tomorrow: Art Council group show at the Mayne Island public library 7 - 9 pm. Please attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home