Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New knitting pattern from oknitting.com

Have you got a name?
...because I have a new pattern.



Pictured here, you can see my business partner checking out the photo shot.
He suggested that I unfold the arms.
Not wanting a dispute, I complied.
And ...



____ is born.
I really do need a name for this design.
It will be the latest addition to a collection of fun, easy to knit baby sweaters. All have a pocket to carry a special friend. The instructions for knitting the finger puppet are included with the pattern for the sweater. The other patterns in the series are Honey Bunny, Puddin' Pie, Muffin and Pumpkin. Check them out, they're on this page: http://www.oknitting.com/patterns_children.htm

___ is the easiest pattern to work in the series. ___ is worked entirely in garter stitch. It features a square neck line, which is so easy to knit your needles will work it themselves.

This blog would be so much easier to write if I just had a name for my design...

Your help finding a suitable name is greatly appreciated.
My needles call,
Leanne

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Rich Johnson said...

Adorable. You are so lucky to have such a helpful partner. Mine just criticizes everything...

How about Pouch Pooch?

4:42 AM  
Blogger Author Leanne Dyck said...

Thank you for your suggestion.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home