Monday, July 16, 2007

Last weekend and this week

The Farmer's Market continues to be enjoyable. Who knew that being surrounded by creative people in a beautiful, historic park while the sun gently wraps everyone in its rays would be so much fun?
The church fair was even more fun than last year. If that could be possible. I found this great deal on knitting needles. All the knitting needles I can carry for a dollar. What knitter could pass that up. In fact the clerks at the booth took turns coming over to me saying, "Come on Leanne take more." They know my weakness. Now I have enough knitting needles to build myself a castle. Remember those days when I dreamed of being a minimalist. I was delusional.
This week the mission is to prepare for my demo on Friday. Oh, you haven't heard, I will be giving a tiny demo at ArtCraft on Salt Spring Island. If you haven't been to ArtCraft you owe it to yourself to go. And when your there say, "Hi" to me. I'll be the one in the chair with the knitting needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home