Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Recovered enough

Okay I freely admit it I am a bit of a suck when I am sick. It is not a state I am use to.
Anyway...
I have recovered enough to share some news.
Donna Druchunas http://www.sheeptoshawl.com/charity/ has posted some of my writing on her charity blog.
Okay that's the good news.
The bad news: Well you may have noticed that I have changed the date of publication for Yarn Therapy. Fear not Yarn Therapy will be published. I am hoping that it will be published in 2007 (around November). Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances have conspired to ensure that it will not be published in May. Believe me I am as disappointed as you are (maybe even more so). Tomorrow will come. The sun is always shining somewhere.
More good news...
The knitting kits are "going great guns". There's a fine rural Canadian saying for you. In case you need a translator it simply means that all is going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home