Thursday, March 29, 2007

Breathe

I was beginning to feel sorry for myself. Deadlines...deadlines...everywhere I looked are deadlines.
First in nine (NINE) short days there is the Art & Craft Guild sale at the Ag hall. Of course everything has to be ready in eight days for set-up.
Second and third there is Mayne Island's Farmer's Market and Salt Spring Island's Artcraft both in May. Clip, clip just like that. Leaving me one short month (April) to plow through as much yarn as my poor aching wrists will allow.
Then, thankfully, yesterday I heard from Artcraft. It seems opening has been pushed back this year to June 15th. ah...set those needles down gently...relax those wrists...breathe: one, two, three...okay, now back at it.
I'm almost done my latest version of Islandia. I will be happy to show it to you when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home