Thursday, January 11, 2007

Olavia's is alive and well

I had my suspicions. ...but hoped against hope that it wasn't true.
Then a family member brought the matter to my attention. Had I received his email. He had sent it sometime ago and wondered why I hadn't responded.
Then a friend brought the same matter to my attention.
Now, today, in the mail I received a polite enquiry from a knitter interested in obtaining one of my patterns. She hoped I was still in business. She worried that I wasn't because I hadn't returned her email.
Well, I am not sure what is up with my email. ...but I would like to assure you all that Olavia's hand knitting patterns is alive and well. If you or someone you know has not received an answer to an email please bring the matter to my attention. Either by emailing again or if possible drop a letter in the mail. I do want to help you. It usually only takes me no longer than two days to reply to emails. I am receiving emails. Not sure why I am not receiving them all. Oh, the Internet - it's wonders blogs the mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home