Monday, December 18, 2006

December

Me: "Wow! This December is flying by and I am getting ready for May."
You: "May? Isn't that a long way away? What about right here, right now?"
Me: "Well, if you are a knitter set on knitting for spring craft sales... Or/and a writer who is planning to release two new knitting books in the spring...you better be thinking of May. So with all these thoughts of May swimming around in my little head it is hard to conjure up images of sugar plums. This leaves me sadly lacking in the December posts. Oh, but last year...last year I was inspired. So if you would like to read my thoughts about this holiday season please read my December, 2005 posts. "
Humbug...only joking. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna D said...

Hey Leanne, I totally get it. I'm getting ready for July, when I'll be going to Lithuania to research another book!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Author Leanne Dyck said...

"Lithuania" you travel to the most interesting places. I hope your trip goes very well.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home