Friday, December 22, 2006

Finding the magic


Everyone, everywhere delights in the magic of the season. Whether it be the wonder of a candle. Or the victories of ancestors. Or the return of the sun. Or the magic of birth. We rejoice and give thanks.

Sadly, I must admit I had trouble finding the magic this year. I was overwhelmed. How would I finish my holiday tasks? How would I complete my planned business activities? How could I listen to one more sad tale from a charity in need? How could I struggle on with vivid memories of what had once been dancing in my head?

Even though we may have trouble seeing it, magic does continue....

-we have fun with new friends.

-we travel safely to visit those dear to us.

-we create new traditions with those we love.

From Olavia's to you, enjoy the magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home