Thursday, December 07, 2006

all wrapped up

The fashion show was a slice. It was fun to see friends and neighbours all dressed up. Everyone seemed to have fun: participants and audience alike.
I resolved two things as I sat and watched. I will probably produce my wraps as patterns rather than ready-to wear. Really, Tree Frog (an island dress shop) is all wrapped up in wraps, shawls, and capelets. There is no need for me to make and try to market them. Besides, the sure work involved in producing them requres a great investment in both time and material. I think that the concept is good. Producing a garment that can easily grace any body type. However, I think smaller accessories would be better. A few ideas are currently hatching in my brain. Yarn and needles will reveal which make the cut. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home