Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Art show

Wow! Do you ever get the feeling that you are running simply to stand still?
December is busy.
I almost forgot about Trincomali Community Art Council's Art Show. Mayne Island art council has a monthly art show. This show will showcase the entire group.
Opening night: Thursday, Dec 7th 7 - 9 pm.
Novelty Yarn will be on display. (My book on CD). I will also be announcing the launch of my new book: Maynely True.
Maynely: inspired by island life.
True: the central theme is the exploration and confrontation of truth.
My baby has been at the printers. I just paid a visit this morning. It is coming together very nicely much thanks to Alea design & print. Thanks, Bette.
Hope you can swing on by the library on Thursday and then visit the "Ag hall" on Sunday. I'll be there....
(more on the plight of a wrap designer in tomorrow's post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home