Monday, October 09, 2006

knitting class: knitting bag

I surfed around the net just now. I was on a mission. I was determined to discover what knitters where looking for in a knitting bag.
A short tour of the net yield a wealth of knowledge.
Yes, knitters are concerned about their knitting bag.
I found a whole forum on Knitter's Review (www.knittersreview.com) dedicated to the topic.
Amy editor of Knitty (www.knitty.com) reviews her favorite knitting bag. Her bag is available from http://www.knitone.com
The Canadian Guild of Knitters (www.CGKnitters.ca) has one for sale with their logo.
So what are knitters saying about knitting bags. What do they want in such a bag? Well, they want a bag that is roomy, stylish and that doesn't look like a knitting bag.
I played "looky-lou" and discovered that you can pay up to $120 US for a knitting bag.
Did I pay this much? Well, ah, no.
Here's my knitting bag...

Not glamorous but it does serve the purpose. My cloth bag holds all my knitting-must-haves and easily fits into my purse or backpack or messenger bag. Not only that but it was free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home