Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Islandia

You may recall that I participated in a couple of art shows a few weeks back. This is my humble but beautiful display.
The display was artfully arranged by a fellow artist.
Notice Islandia was on display. Well, you are not the only one to notice. A twenty something guy noticed as well. He offered to buy it despite the fact that it was clearly marked NFS (not for sale). I told him that I would be happy to sell him the pattern. All he would then have to do is find a knitter. He agreed and set out immediately to track down a knitter. His partner reported on his progress. Unfortunately, he didn't make any. But how he searched. Finally I took pity on him. He wears his new purchase with pride. It looks good on him. So good in fact that I now have a long list of would-be purchasers. My wrists ache just thinking about it. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home