Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Knitting class: puzzle solvers

If you require pattern clarification the best person to contact is the knitwear designer. Most will be happy to help you. I value this communication as it helps sharpen my design skills.

My contact information appears on the top of each of my patterns. If you encounter one of my designs in a publication which does not include my contact information simply "google" or "yahoo" my business name: Olavia's.

Knitwear designers are busy people so please allow a couple of days for the response. We also tend to receive tons of emails. Help your email avoid the delete key by choosing subject lines carefully. I respond best to "oknitting".

Please remember the only stupid question is the one that remains unasked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home