Friday, May 19, 2006

Writing for an on-line newsletter

Yesterday I received an exciting invitation. Yet another venue to showcase my writing. When it comes to writing there is only one thing I like more than actually writing: having someone read it. So I was thrilled to have this email delivered:
Lori of Ram Wools wrote: We are seeking 't find out what the guilds and knitting groups across the country are up to. If you, or anyone you know, would like to drop us a "newsy" little report about their guilds, projects they are working on, or charity work that they support, we would love to publish it in the newsletter. Basically, we are looking to bring knitters across North America together, promote the craft and become information resource, not just another yarn store.
If you have any interesting ideas to share, or know of people who might like to contribute, please feel free to share my email address with them.
Lori's email address is: lori@ramwools.com
Ram wools web site address is: www.ramwools.com
Ram wools' newsletter may be accessed by logging on to: www.ramwools.com/images/newsletter/newsletter_may.pdf
or follow the links on the Ram Wools web site.
I hope you will consider write a little something. I have begun to plan my contribution.
Write on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home