Thursday, May 25, 2006

A little bit of a write-off

Well, in terms of this blog, unfortunately, this week has been a little bit of a write-off. Few posts early this week simply because my "island jobs" would not allow it. Yesterday my computer was recovering from a power outage that occurred the day before. Yesterday the post was scheduled from 7:00 am to 7:30 am. I knew I had to make the ferry at 7:30 am. I ran to my computer ready to type quickly. No such luck. I did have luck in the mall however. 'Astra' 10 balls and 'Canadiana' 12 balls for just over $40.00. It was all I could do not to buy out the all of the remaining yarn stock. Lewiscraft is offering great sales right now. Why? They are being forced to close some of their branches. So run don't walk to your nearest Lewiscraft. Maybe "going off island" has it's plus side. Look for these colours in Olavia's fall fashions.
Next post: Sewing up my Knitalong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home