Monday, April 17, 2006

The word of the day is...

"overwhelmed"...
I know today should be a day of peaceful contemplation.
Unfortunately, I feel like I have just fallen through the ice.
I can see daylight. I know its out there but I can't get to it.
...yet.
I am trying and I will continue to try.
You see I am afraid I have many deadlines pending.
...and the work just seems to be piling on.
The worst is that when I feel this way I tend to panic which only makes things worse.
If I just took a few deep breaths and stayed calm I would do much better.
Unfortunately, in my present state I am not reasonable and when I try to calm down all I can think of is that I am wasting valuable time.
Thankfully, much of what I have to do is knit. You can't rush knitting. Knitting is completed one stitch at a time. It is ironic that the thing that is driving me crazy is also the thing that keeps me sane.

yah, and why don't they have favoured dental floss. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home