Monday, April 24, 2006

Sometimes


things take longer than you think they would.
What I planned for Earth day was a nice tour of Mayne Island in picture. I was going to surprise you with this last Saturday or Sunday.
Reality was that I am still waiting for my electric bike and my computer was down.
And so you now know one of the surprises which await you if you continue to visit me here.
It is another beautiful day here on the island. The sun shines, the birds call, and I know I live in paradise. This joy is increased my your positive comments regarding the changes to the web site: www.oknitting.com Thank you so much I continue to remain awed by the support I receive from the knitting community.
On a personal note please visit my niece's site: http://rubberduckysoap.bravehost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home