Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a new book, a new pattern, a new day

New book:
Minutes ago I sent Maynely A Mystery to my editor for the final proof.
What a wild ride writing this book has been.
I thought writing the book was the thing.
Well, it turns out that was only the very tip of the iceberg.
There is so much more involved.
Good thing I was passionate about the story. This love didn't die it only increased. And now I am completely smitten.
In a mere two days, keep your fingers crossed, you will be able to purchase the ebook.

New pattern:
I finally added this...


to www.oknitting.com 's homepage.
It is a quick, easy and fun first sweater.
Stitch pattern used: garter stitch.
The finger puppet is included in the pattern.

A new day:
Its sunny and warm here.
What's it like there.

All the best
Leanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home