Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day - May Day

It's lambing season on Mayne Island. I love to hear the sound of Mother and child calling for each other. Just across the street we have a sheep farm and so I get to hear the call often throughout the day. Hubby popped across the street bent on capturing the flock with his camera phone. Unfortunately, he said the flock had other ideas. As he got closer and closer they said, "Oh look another one. We're sick of this. Can't we eat in peace." And ran away. Of course I had to translate for Hubby. Even though I wasn't even there. My powers know no end.
So anyway, it's May. Hey!
I love spring. It is my favourite season.
The only thing I don't enjoy about this spring is that I have had to break a promise. I told you that my baby sweater knitting kits would be available in May. They will be. Mark my words. Be kind and patient with me please give me until the Queen's birthday (May 21st). Honey Bunny is almost ready to come off my needles then it's onward and upward to Puddin' Pie.
Happy joyous May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home