Wednesday, May 09, 2007

a 3 am pep talk

Early, early, early this morning (long before first light) when the cats were prowling and Hubby was snoring I was up. You see today is The Day. I have been working on a (nother) book proposal. The first book proposal came out, I wrote it down, I sent it away and felt good about it. This one, well, this one is not that easy. It's not that I don't believe in it. I do. It's more like I want someone to love it just as much as I do. So early this morning I wrote this ...

The time has come
the rabbit said
for all good children to
have more faith

Weren't expecting that ending were you?
That's the touble with life sometimes you don't receive the ending you desire or expect. That's why it's important not to want it so much. Know that if you don't receive it here and now sooner or later you will. It's simply a matter of time.

Have some faith in yourself. Know that if you reach for the moon the worse that will happen is you will catch a star. Sometimes that's hard to do: settle. But you know experience has revealed that sometimes you are better off this way: you gain in experience or it is much better timing or something...

You didn't write the book of life. Maybe you should trust in the one that did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home