Monday, March 29, 2010

Deleting

I did plan to delete this blog today. I was moving on. I wanted to embrace the new and say good-bye to the old.
I began this blog in 2005. I began with the plan of writing daily posts.
I wanted to become a writer. All the books I read, all the writers I spoke with repeated the same advise, "If you want to write -- write."
They encouraged me to make a daily commitment.
I knew if left to my own devices I would start out with the best intentions but would soon forget, reject, and neglect.
I need to be accountable. So I started blogging and I found you.
To my delight, you logged on to read my writing. Because of your support I began to view myself as a writer. I began to think that I had something worthy of being read.
I feel, as a writer, that this blog helped me to grow.
I am not who I was five years ago. Who is?
However, as I thought of deleting this blog I was surprised to discover that I wasn't ready. No, before I delete this blog I need to revisit some of the old posts. So that's what I will do. At least once a week, I will share one of these old posts with you. I hope you will enjoy walking down memory lane with me.
All the best
Leanne
Visit me: www.oknitting.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home