Saturday, October 31, 2009

Author's Den

First, regarding last night, I wasn't disappointed. I am delighted to report that I was one of a large number of Mayne Islanders who throughly enjoyed Al's play.
Now, regarding Author's Den, as you may have noticed I have not been posting your monthly pick since August. This doesn't mean that I haven't been writing. My pen has been busy. I have been working on the next book in the Maynely a Mystery series. The working title of this new book is Maynely Hidden. (Maynely Hidden is one of three books I am currently working on.) I have sent a novella to a publishing house and I have been entering writing contests. What I haven't been doing is adding new enters to my Author's Den site. I apologize for this. I'm not sure when this will change. I will keep you posted. Thank you for your interested in my writing activities. As for my knitting -- after all this is a knitting blog -- I have been gearing up for the craft shows. Wintercraft -- on Salt Spring Island -- will opening in early December: December 2nd. A friend and I will be marketing our handicrafts and books at a craft show on Vancouver Island. And, of course, I will be participating in a craft show on Mayne Island -- December 13th (I think). My needles are flying through ball after ball of yarn to prepare for these shows. I will write more about these craft shows as they draw nearer. (or at least that's what I plan to do...sometimes my plans fail...as you will know if you frequent this blog.)
All the best
Leanne
Weather here: sunny and warm
Happy Halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home