Friday, January 09, 2009

An uneasy feeling

I just tried to log on to: www.oknitting.com
And I received a "Gateway Timeout" message.
This message left me with an uneasy feeling.
It gave me an uneasy feeling not merely because
I have no idea what the message means but also
because www.oknitting.com is my web site.
It is the site that displays not only my hand
knitting patterns but also my books. I was
overwhelmed by this uneasy feeling when I
considered your reaction. You may think that my
site is down for a myriad of reasons one of which
may be that I have run away and now live on
coconuts and bananas on some hot, humid island.
You may think that I have abandoned my pen and
my needles for a fishing pole and hammock.
Please don't think this. Its not true. I haven't left.
I'm still here. I have notified those who can help.
And with some faith, hope I, it will return.
Knit on
Leanne
PS Please remember that although I may not be
here: www.oknitting.com but I am still here:
www.authorsden.com/leannedyck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home