Monday, October 01, 2007

More about the new pattern

This design ushers Olavia's designs into a new land. The land of set-in sleeves.
Most of my designs do not require increasing or decreasing. Well, set-in sleeves require both. ...but you know they really aren't that hard. Take your time, stay calm - the results are well worth it.
That's only one thing that I love about this cardigan.
I also love the fact that it is so easy to wear. Simply toss it on...
and it looks great.
Or if you have a pin. Pin it closed.
The ways you can wear this cardigan are limitless. All great!
I wore this cardigan on my travels. In fact, it was the only sweater I took. A really test for a new design. It's like going on an extremely long road trip with a new boyfriend. The result of the test: I fell more in love with it.
Oh, ya, and you may be interested to know: the sizes
I have included sizes ranging from XS (bust 30 inches) to 5x (bust 62 inches). Oh, yes I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home