Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holidays: August 31st to September 17th

Me: For the first time in five years, I will be going on a holiday. I will be leaving on August 31st and I will be back on September 17th.
You: Where will you be going? What will you be doing?
Me: Well, the first stop is the Chilliwack Bluegrass festival. From there a maze of ferry, taxi and airplanes will eventually lead me to Iceland.
You: Why Iceland?
Me: Well, 200 years ago my Mom's people left Iceland for Canada? So I have always had an interest in Iceland.
You: Why did they leave?
Me: For this and many other things I hope to find an answer.
You: Will you keep in touch?
Me: I hope to be able to post some. Please log on to Leanneism (http://oknitting3.blogspot.com/) for updates.
You: Have a fun holiday.
Me: Thank you.



Meanwhile if you see a woman, in the sweater above, wondering seemingly aimlessly through the Chicago and Boston airports or in Iceland please stop and say, "Hi".



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home