Friday, October 19, 2007

It could clear

Today the sky is looking far more friendly. It has stopped raining and it looks like it could be sunny. Ya!
So, I now can share more of what I have been working on.
That's the sleeve I am working on. Once it is done all I must do is attach the pocket and sleeves and sew seams. I should be finished on or before Sunday.
Today I have to finish preparations for my book reading. My next book reading is on November 10th from 1 to 2 pm at the Abbotsford Tradex during BC's Creative Expo. Immediately following the reading will be a book signing from 2:15 to 3:15 pm. I will keep you posted regarding this event. Wish me luck with the writing of my little talk. It will be interesting to know how it all turns out. I do need a name for the talk. Here are some of my thoughts on that:
"Reading Knitting Books"
"Knitting Books Past, Present, Future"
"Exploring Knitting Books"
"Spinning a Knitting Yarn or Two"
I would really appreciate help with this. So if you have a suggestion or a favourite from the list above please share. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home