Friday, August 10, 2007

accidents

I have squeezed through most of my life with out any major problems. I have never broken a bone...never spent an extended stay in the hospital...never even had stitches. It is amazing too because I have not spent my life in a bubble. And as we all know accidents happen. Case in point...

What happened?
Nothing really. I was using my electric bike to do a favour for a friend. I parked the bike and ran the errand. Then I was ready to get on my bike. My bike began to fall. I grabbed the bike. It caught my ring finger. I looked down and there was blood pouring from my finger. Luckily I was parked in front of a grocery store. I thought I'll just run in there and grab a band-aide. Well, upon seeing me a friend said, "You're going to need more than a simple band-aide." After wrapping my finger in gauze she phoned my husband and then the doctor's clinic. As it turned out I had simply scarped two layers of skin from my finger. This all happened about two hours ago...and now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to knit.
I would like to thank Lois and Jay for their care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home