Thursday, June 07, 2007

What are the chances

I had a number of island responsibilities to fill today. Fulfilled them.

Now I have time to worry.

I phoned the hotel. Confident that they had forgotten me. They answered the phone and confirmed that my room was ready when I was.

I am now packing. I have a large plastic container and suitcases. What are the chances that not everything will fit?

I read the itinerary of events. Wow, we are going to see a lot of Vancouver Island. Strangely, even though we have lived a ferry ride away, we have not had the luxury of roaming. What are chances that we will find everything we need to.
Worried I did a google search.
Friday night: Fashion show and dinner: Queen Mother Waterside Cafe.
Found it: 407 Swift Street Unit 100 Victoria
Saturday day: Yarn Crawl: I figure I can just fall in line with a merry band of knitters
Saturday night: Yarn Harlot: James Bay Community Centre
I search and can not find James Bay Community Centre
I know from reading her blog that it is very important to arrive early.
...but how can I do that if I have no idea where it is...breathe...
and log on to: http://www.communityknitters.com:80/knitout/calendar.htm
There you will tons of usual information including the address for James Bay Community Centre. That address is: 140 Oswego Street
The doors open at 6:30 pm
Come stand in line with me. We'll chat about fibre, patterns, and knitting...whatelse

Sunday day: shopping, knitting, reading in the Saxe Point Park: Fraser Street (off Esquimalt Road), Esquimalt

Then there is always the weather. The weatherman calls for periods of rain.
The Victoria Fibrefest & Knit out organizers firmly say, "It never rains during the Knit out."
What are the chances that the record will hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home