Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Okay so

I just read the Yarn Harlot's post...and she said that she is...and I quote, "thrilled about Victoria's Knit-out"...well so am I...but...the Knit-out is when I will be giving my first "off-island" reading of Novelty Yarn...that means...steady yours...maintain composure...she will be there to see my baby take its first fragile steps into a brave new world...Stephenie...the Yarn Harlot...will be there...okay so...that means I need you to be there...I need you for support...the Yarn Harlot...one of my most favourite reads...I need you...please come.

Back to reality land. I have prepared new knitting kits for this weekend. Kits that have never seen the light of day before...all for you, dear reader. Cool kits for beginning knitters. Kits for knitters who love to knit for kids. And of course my "Barefootin' Foot Thong" will ride again. (What does that mean? I'm not sure. Maybe I'm still. The...Yarn...Harlot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home