Monday, May 21, 2007

See that mountain

I have a mountain high of knitting to do.
Last night I finished my entry for the Salt Spring Island Designer Showcase (http://www.fibrefestival.com/).
Hubby's reaction, "I've never seen anything like that before?"
I don't think anyone has. It is an art piece made from Hatake's beautiful mohair. It along with "September's Promise" knit from Meadowmist Farm's Ragg wool will be this year's entries from Olavia's hand knitting patterns (http://www.oknitting.com/).
Today's challenge is finishing the knitting kits. I know I said that the kits would be ready for the Mayne Island Farmer's market. Well, I didn't make that deadline. I apologize. ...but today they wait to be sewn.

I need to add to this mountain. I owe sixteen baby sweaters to artcraft (a gallery on Salt Spring Island). The sweaters need to be finished by June 11th. So far I have nine ready. Five to sew. One started. That leaves one.
Dream of speed, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home