Monday, March 26, 2007

While you knit - memory clues

I may shock you today. It is not my intent.
I am not a very organized person. There I said it. I hope it didn't come as too big a shock.
Knowing your short-comings is helpful. It prompts you to develop techniques to compensate.
I have this habit of working on a multitude of projects at once. In the past what this has lead to is losing important items like for example yarn labels.
Yarn labels are important and should not be lost.
I have developed a technique to ensure that they are not lost.
What I do is this...

I punch a hole in the label.

Then I secure these labels to the appropriate project's yarn tail.
You can add a label each time you add a new ball. This way you will know exactly how many balls of yarn the project required.
Next post: Big Plans: oknitting's children's sweater kits.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home