Friday, January 26, 2007

Muf - fin

Well, it is looking like it will be a beautiful week-end of sun. And so changes are that I will have an opportunity to have those final pictures taken.
This morning I woke up before the sun. Early rising is not my habit. All day I will be walking around in a daze.
This does not explain my latest knitting blunder.
I am working on yet another version of "Muffin". This one has contrasting coloured accents. All pieces were to be finished today. Sadly, the front had two stitches less than the back. Two stitches. Two. And so I had to rip our an entire front.
Measure twice and cut once.
Read and follow the pattern carefully.
The crafting world abounds with warnings. I should heed them.
It seems you can't hurry love or knitting....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home